<body>

♥ Disclaimer


Love me, stay.
Hate me, leave.
Oh, & one more thing,
Hate Elmo, I hate you too!

♥ Lady


Cookie Monster
lalala
♥ Navigate


MSN | Friendster | Blogshop | Blogskins

♥ Cravings


♥ More cookie monster stuffs.
♥ More soft toys.
♥ Able to go bowling 4eva !!!
♥ More bowling competitions for me to take part :D
♥ Get good PSLe results ...

♥ Chatterbox


shoutmix.com / cbox.ws
♥ Exits


clicks
♥ Previous classes


Pr 1/6 Pr 2/6 Pr 3/2 Pr 4/2 Pr 5/5 Pr 6/1 ♥ Beloved


MeiShuang: Jie
BR> Ellis : Girlfriend
Br> Charmaine : Mei
BR> Joyce : Niece
BR> Chawxin : bro
BR> Jia Yi : mei
BR> Jia Mun :mei
BR> Tammie : mei
BR>


MusicPlaylist

♥ ♥Thank yous


designer: /[R]agdoll-
base: xox
images:photobucket
♥ ♥Advice<3


♥ Cbox


DONT CLICK HERE!

♥ Friday, May 30, 2008

yours truly, name

Todae i was so dissapointed in myself ...
Do you believe i can get 6 injuries in 2 daes although
i did not fall down ??? I cried more than two times due
to my bowling. The three injuries on my thumb was
one of the reason i did not bowl well as the pain was
untolerable. I tried putting skin patch on my thumb but
it was useless . We went to bowl at cheverons todae .
I bowled a 110 for my first game and i cried cause my
first game used to be 140 or more , and we were
bowling the second game , uncle alvin told us to stop.
He called us into a room and spoke to us . I cannot find
my strike line . todae was the worst dae of my life ...

I lost concentration . I lost my focus . My thumb was
painful . I cannot find my strike line . What is wrong
with me todae ??? What happened ??? What can i do
to improve myself . I know that uncle alvin is
dissapointed . Some ppl say is the thumb is the reason ,
but they were wrong , i could not use the thumb as an
excuse for me not bowling well . some ppl say this
was a small thing , and i would be alright agan , but
to me is the greatest blow . How could my average of
153 drop to a 100+ onli .. My accuracy also deproved.
For my next training , i promised i would do my very
best so to prove to myself that todae was onli a
mistake that i make , and to improve on my bowling
so we could win the championship for mr juay and
the skool . When uncle alvin tok to us , i cried . My
parents did not have much expectation , but i have
a very high expectation of myself that i am
determined to acheive . I will not let such a small
setback pull down all my average score and i will
continue to work hard to acheive the target i set
for myself . i want to make our skool, uncle
alvin , my relatives , my parents and mr juay
proud . I do not want to wear the skool t-shirt
and bowl badly in any event or training



; {=

8:22 PM




Put The Big Red Button on your site hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
< hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes
hot layouts, myspace default layouts, quotes